We are delighted to have you and your pet as our guest at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa.
Please be advised of the following policies regarding pets:
- A pet information card must be filled out at check-in.
- A reservation inclusive of a dog must be made three days in advance of arrival.
- Dogs are not allowed in restaurants or pool areas (service dogs excluded)
- There is a $150.00 charge per stay up to six nights. An additional $150.00 service charge will apply from day seven through 30.
- Only dogs weighing 50 lbs or under will be permitted. Service dogs excluded.
- Two dogs may be combined in a guestroom, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 lbs.
- Specific designated rooms have been assigned as being ‘pet-friendly.
- In the presence of a pet, the guest must be at the room to have the room serviced by Housekeeping. If both the pet and owner are not present the room will be serviced.
- Be advised that your dog(s) must always be kept on a leash while on property.
- Our dog friendly property map is provided and indicates locations where dogs are permitted on and around the property – in consideration of others please always clean up after your dog.
- Your room has been especially prepared for our special pet guest and includes food and water bowls, a pet pillow, and pet-friendly door hanger.
- Dog treats are available for purchase in Surf City Grocers.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your stay, please do not hesitate to contact the Front Desk at extension 50. Dog walking service is also available. Click to learn more.
We will make every effort to accommodate you and your pets stay. Thank you for choosing Hyatt and please enjoy your stay.